Emeryville, CA 94608 USA
t: +1 510-450-0500
f: +1 510-050-0506
New Business Inquiries:
All Communication Inquiries:
please click here>
We are looking for designers who are strategic thinkers and enjoy creatively collaborating as part of a team. We love thinking conceptually, but we also need care and craftsmanship in the work, paying close attention to every single detail.
We are currently hiring designers with 5+ years of experience in brand identity design and packaging design. Ideally, you will have experience working across nationally and globally recognized brands and you will have demonstrated your ability to produce award-winning work.
- Strong design portfolio with many examples of brand ideas (sketches and finished examples).
- Ability to articulate, present and champion creative ideas.
- Ability to thrive in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment.
- Strong aesthetic sense and intuitive understanding of what makes a well crafted piece of design.
- Ability to work quickly, efficiently, flexibly and collaboratively.
- The ability to ideate and create strong design concepts that range from the comfortable to uncomfortable.
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently under pressure with careful attention to detail .
- Requirements include a BFA or equivalent, and a solid working knowledge of the latest versions of applicable programs -- Mac OS, Photoshop and Illustrator, etc.
- Passion for design and eagerness to collaborate with other creative people.
- Can ensure creative work is printable within the dictated production process, and can work with the team to ensure all work is handed over to production in appropriate quality/format.
- Appreciation of the balance between creative opportunities and client's business objectives.
- Works in building open, trusting team/client relationships.
- Self motivated, organized and accountable.
- Creates good team spirit and a fun, creative environment.
- Effectively works with Project Management to ensure efficient work-flow and consistent communication with the client.
Application: E-mail your resume, cover letter, PDF of work samples no larger than 5MB. Samples MUST INCLUDE brand identity design and packaging design. Applicants without relevant work experience will not be considered.
Attention: Designer Position
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Perspective Branding is an equal opportunity employer.